Primary Teacher- East London
Dates: Job start 14-11-2019 – Salary: MPS
Click here to email us
Strategy Education are pleased to be working with a primary school located in East London. They are looking for a passionate and confident Primary Teacher to start from January 2020.
Suitable candidates must:
* Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, BEd, Cert Ed,BA with QTS)
* Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK.
* Hold a current and up to date DBS disclosure.
* Be creative and innovative.
* Have drive and tenacity.
* Encourage students to reach their full potential.
If you are looking for a new position and available from January, please contact Shebs on 0345 521 9987
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.