Primary Teaching Assistant- Southend-On-Sea
Dates: Job start 19-04-2022 – Salary: £65-75 Per Day
Click here to email us
Are you a nurturing, supportive and patient individual?
Have you had experience of interacting or working with primary aged (3-11 years) children?
Would working term time suit you and your lifestyle?
Then the role of a Primary Teaching Assistant would be perfect for you! At Strategy Education we can support you to pursue your desired role as a Teaching Assistant within local primary schools in Southend and surrounding areas.
Work is available for Teaching Assistants in EYFS, KS1, and KS2 classes in Primary Schools on a part time or full-time basis, equally there is also an option for daily supply.
Teaching Assistants wishing to work on a daily supply basis will have the flexibility to work when they are available in the local area.
As a Teaching Assistant you would need to:
• Have recent and relevant experience in the UK showcasing your knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum for EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2
• Have a grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English, it is desirable to have a Level 3 qualification, especially for EYFS TA roles
• Be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
• Have excellent classroom management skills, to support the class teacher and day to day routines within the classroom
• Experience working with children with Special Educational Needs would be beneficial but not essential
• Be nurturing, supportive and have a warm approach towards children
• Be able to communicate and interact positively with other staff, to help embed a positive working environment for everyone
In return, we can offer you:
-A dedicated consultant
-Competitive rates of pay
-Work which suits you
Why Should You Work with Us?
Strategy Education have been working with Primary Schools in the Essex area for over 10 years. We provide the schools with temporary and permanent staff which match their expectations. By working with us, you will be offered work that matches your requirements and career aspirations.
The successful Teaching Assistants will be subject to a variety of checks including eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To apply for this Teaching Assistant post you can contact Sally or apply through CV Library.
Teaching Assistant| | Southend-On-Sea | Essex