Primary ECTs Required – Across London
Dates: Job start 01-09-2018 – Salary: MPS
Click here to email us
Strategy Education are working with a Multi-Academy Trust in which all schools are Ofsted rated ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ and are based in and around London.
In Primary education all of the academies have been judged to be the top performing group of schools compared to all other local authorities and academy trusts within England.
‘We believe that children will only thrive is they are consistently happy and safe at school.’
• Every lesson is creative: the aim of our teachers is always to deliver lessons that children enjoy and feel motivated by.
• High standards in every classroom: consistency is particularly important during a child’s primary education.
• Children treated as individuals: each child is treated, looked after and taught in the way that suits them best.
• An academic head start: in Year 5 and 6 we use specialist subject teachers, just like in secondary school.
• Every pupil had a friend: our children are taught to respect each other and their teachers.
• Hobbies and experiences: we always seek to nurture at least one special talent within each child. Time is always made for children to think, to play, to discover and wonder.
Here is a list of the current vacancies registered, for all of which they will consider ECTs. To apply, please send a copy of your CV including placement details to Courtney@strategyeducation.co.uk or call 0345 521 9987.
Surrey – Reception Teacher
Haringey (across 2 academies) – KS1, KS2 and Primary Music
Southwark (across 2 academies) – KS2
Lambeth – KS1 and KS2
Croydon (across 2 academies) – KS1 and KS2
Bromley (across 3 academies) – SEN, KS1 and KS2