DT Teacher- Suffolk
Dates: Job start 02-01-2020 – Salary: £125-£207 per day
Click here to email us
We are currently seeking a Design Technology Teacher for a highly respected school located in Bury St Edmunds, to start January 2020.
The school prides itself for the quality of education delivered to its students and the school is looking for a teacher with strong subject knowledge who is able to raise the success and fulfilment of their students, as well as creating a challenging and creative lesson plans.
The successful candidates must:
– Be a qualified teacher with full QTS or QTLS with a corresponding undergraduate degree.
– Be motivated and passionate about the role of teaching.
– Your behaviour management skills should be very strong alongside an ability to build a durable rapport with the students.
– Have extensive experience in RMT and Graphics
– Have flawless work history showing no safeguarding issues.
The school with be starting interviews as soon very soon so if this role sounds like its right for you please do not hesitate to contact us. The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including, eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.