Dates: Job start 01-04-2022 – Salary: Starting from £80 per day
Click here to email us
Cover Supervisors – South London
Strategy Education is looking for Cover Supervisors to work in our busy secondary schools in South London
As a Cover Supervisor you will be required to supervise pupils in different subjects throughout the school day. You do not have to have experience in each subject to be considered, just a passion for teaching and strong behaviour management.
The school can be flexible on how many days per week you work, so full-time and part-time Cover Supervisor applicants will be considered.
Cover Supervisor expectations:
• Minimum C Grade in Maths and English GCSE
• School-based experience desirable, but not essential
• Have excellent classroom management skills
• Strong team work ethic
• Adaptable, Flexible and be able to think on your feet
• Build good rapport with students and colleagues
• Confident and dynamic in your approach
In return, as a Cover Supervisor we can offer you:
• Your very own personal and dedicated consultant
• Cover Supervisor pay rate £80-100 a day
• PAYE or Umbrella pay
• Part time and Full time Cover Supervisor work
• Cover Supervisor work to home
• Friendly company that tailors work to your needs
Why should you work with us?
Strategy Education have been right at the heart of London since 2003 with us building local client relationships. Over the years we have worked with Secondary Schools to provide them with temporary and permanent staff that match their expectations. By working with us, we will tailor to your needs and give you that same detailed service to ensure that working with us as a Cover Supervisor is happy and pleasurable experience. With potential training and CPD courses to also offer and enhance your skills as a Cover Supervisor.
The successful Cover Supervisor candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If all the above sounds fascinating to you and you would consider starting your career as a Cover Supervisor, click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Lewis O’Connell at Strategy Education.