With the help of Strategy Education, you can find and fill ECT jobs in Oxfordshire. We are one of the UK’s top education recruitment companies and have the expertise required to connect Early Career Teachers with schools throughout the region.
Our team of experienced consultants will take the time to learn about every ECT candidate and match their attributes to appropriate positions. This includes a comprehensive interview process, which aims to find out about the individual’s interests, career objectives, personality, and qualifications.
With an accurate overview of the candidate, we can look to our network of schools in Oxford and the surrounding region to identify the very best job openings. Over the years, we have helped the country’s top schools fulfil their recruitment requirements.
Before submitting any job application, every candidate must undergo a thorough vetting process. Strategy Education is only interested in the most talented, creative, and energetic ECTs, as our candidates and clients deserve nothing less.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Assisting candidates with ECT jobs
We can assist ECT candidates in a number of different ways, including:
- Identifying suitable ECT vacancies – Our strong relationships with schools across Oxfordshire means we always know when a suitable job becomes available
- Career guidance – Along with helping you find any ECT vacancies, we can also offer long term career advice about further education opportunities
- Improving your CV – Your CV could be the difference between getting an interview or being rejected immediately, so we’ll make sure it ticks all the right boxes
- Job interview preparation – By putting you through a mock interview using commonly asked questions, you can feel confident in your ability to secure a role within the school
Assisting clients with ECT jobs
We have numerous services on offer to assist education institutions requiring ECT candidates, which include:
- Creating a recruitment strategy – You will always have access to Early Career Teachers as and when required with an all-encompassing recruitment strategy
- Finding ECTs for part-time and full-time positions – We are experts at identifying ECTs with the right attributes to excel at different types of schools
- Interviewing and understanding candidates – Only candidates with the best qualities will be considered for your vacancies thanks to our interview and vetting process
- Providing you with supply teachers – If you require ECTs for supply work, be sure to let us know and we will be more than happy to help
About Strategy Education
Strategy Education holds the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Audited Education accreditation. This is considered the Gold Standard for education recruitment and ensures that all interviewing, advertising, and credentialing is performed with complete professionalism.
Our dedicated members of staff enjoy matching educators with institutions and get a feeling of satisfaction when they help Early Career Teachers find their ideal job. They are also forthcoming with career advice for candidates and strategy suggestions for schools, so feel free to ask them questions at any time.
If you would like to receive more information about ECT jobs in Oxfordshire, don’t hesitate to contact Strategy Education today on 0345 521 9987.