If you are looking for ECT jobs in Essex, let Strategy Education find your ideal role. We are a leading education recruitment company that connects Early Career Teachers with schools across Essex and surrounding areas.
By learning as much as possible about ECTs, our team of experienced and adept recruitment consultants can expertly match an individual’s unique attributes to potential job opportunities. Strategy Education also has a comprehensive interview process, which involves learning about the candidate’s interests, career objectives, personality, and qualifications before finding their perfect position.
On account of our strong relationships with schools throughout Essex, the ECTs on Strategy Education’s database will be offered some of the region’s very best job openings. We proudly boast ECT education vacancies with the finest schools in the country too.
Strategy Education is also on hand to help schools find the most talented, creative, and energetic ECTs available, with each candidate thoroughly vetted and credentialed before being allowed to apply.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates with ECT jobs in Essex
The wide range of candidate services that our dedicated team provides include:
- Career advice – We will come up with a plan of action that identifies ECT education vacancies as well as further education opportunities for a long and successful career
- Curriculum Vitae preparation – We will tell you how to present a CV so that it is informative, professional, and easily understandable to improve your chances of getting an interview
- Finding suitable ECT vacancies – We work with numerous schools across Essex that need Early Career Teachers and will match up your skills, qualifications, and preferences accordingly
- Job interview preparation – We can help you prepare for potential employment by performing mock interviews and giving you details of the most common questions
How we help clients with ECT jobs in Essex
The wide range of client services that our dedicated team provides include:
- Development of a comprehensive recruitment strategy – We can develop a strategy that ensures your school has access to Early Career Teachers when you need them
- Identifying ECTs for full-time and part-time positions – We will spot ECTs with the right attributes to excel at different types of schools
- Thoroughly interviewing and understanding ECT candidates – We thoroughly interview candidates to ensure they are suitably qualified and possess the right personality traits for your school
- Finding Supply Teachers – If you simply require Early Career Teachers for supply work, let us know and we will be more than happy to oblige
More about Strategy Education
Strategy Education has gained the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Audited Education accreditation. This gives you a guarantee that all interviewing, advertising, and credentialing is performed with the utmost professionalism.
We thoroughly enjoy matching educators with institutions and love it when Early Career Teachers find their ideal job. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff also take great pride in their ability to offer career advice for candidates and recruitment strategies for clients.
If you would like Strategy Education to help out with your ECT job requirements, get in touch with us today on 0345 521 9987.