If you need help finding or filling ECT jobs in Cambridge, get in touch with Strategy Education. We are a specialist recruitment company for the education industry, passionate about connecting Early Career Teachers with schools in Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Our experienced consultants will learn as much as possible about ECTs and match their specific talents to suitable job placements. This includes a comprehensive interview process, where we will ask questions about the candidate’s interests, career objectives, personality, and qualifications.
Thanks to our strong relationships with schools across Cambridge and the surrounding region, ECTs will have ample job opportunities to choose from. In the past, we have handled the recruitment requirements for some of the country’s finest schools.
Prior to any application submissions, each candidate must undergo a full vetting process. This is to ensure only the most talented, creative, and energetic Early Career Teachers make it onto our database.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with ECT jobs
When it comes to helping job candidates with ECT vacancies, we can provide the following services:
- Career advice – To build the foundations of a long and successful career in education, we will provide you with advice about ECT vacancies and further teaching opportunities
- Polishing up your CV – We know what employers look for in a CV and will make sure yours is professional, informative, yet easy to understand
- Identifying ECT job vacancies – Our network of connections across Cambridgeshire means we can match your skills, qualifications, and preferences to the right schools and vacancies
- Job interview preparation – To give you greater confidence, we will put you through a mock job interview and go over some commonly asked questions
Helping clients with ECT jobs
When it comes to helping education institutions with ECT vacancies, we can provide the following services:
- Creating a comprehensive recruitment strategy – Our carefully devised recruitment strategy means you will always have access to Early Career Teachers as and when required
- Identify ECTs for full-time and part-time positions – Whenever we get an ECT with the right qualities for your school, we will let you know
- Interviewing and understanding ECT candidates – Our interview and vetting process means only candidates with the most suitable skills will be considered for vacancies at your school
- Finding ECTs wanting supply work – If you only need ECTs for supply work, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help out
What you need to know about Strategy Education
We are very proud of our REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Audited Education accreditation, which is considered the Gold Standard for education recruitment. This ensures the utmost in professionalism and proficiency for interviewing, advertising, and credentialing.
Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff have years of experience putting Early Career Teachers forward for appropriate job vacancies. They are also extremely passionate about matching educators with institutions, providing career advice, and offering assistance with recruitment strategies.
For more information about ECT jobs in Cambridge and the surrounding region, get in touch with Strategy Education today on 0345 521 9987.