Shout out to all ECTs. At Strategy Education, plenty of schools are looking for an Early Career Teacher. Romford schools require permanent, temporary and supply staff immediately.
Beginning your teaching career can be a challenge. However, many of the schools we work with can offer the mentorship and support you need to help you on your way.
Early Career Teachers who are up for a new beginning should call us at Strategy Education. We are a specialised education recruitment agency using our experiences in the sector to connect candidates with schools.
In Romford, across Essex and nationwide, we have openings for:
- Early Career Teachers
- Qualified Teachers
- Unqualified Teachers
- Learning Support Assistants
- Teaching Assistants
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our Pledge to Early Career Teachers – Romford
Strategy Education offers you support, boosting your chances of success by focusing on your unique qualities and skills.
- We identify relevant training opportunities.
- We help with CV writing to highlight appropriate experience and skills.
- We offer interview practice sessions to build confidence.
By adding you to our database of candidates, you can connect faster with schools with suitable vacancies.
In the meantime, while you look for a permanent position, you can get more experience by signing up as a supply teacher.
Our Pledge to Schools Searching for an Early Career Teacher – Romford
We understand how problematic recruiting and retaining good teachers can be.
There are many advantages of employing an Early Career Teacher. Their excitement and new ideas can bring plenty of positive energy to a school.
We have built close links with essential ITT providers to help you connect with Early Career Teachers looking to begin their teaching journey.
You can also speed up recruitment by accessing our extensive database of vetted candidates.
Our specialist consultants are eager to work with local schools. You can get in touch by phone at 0345 521 9987. Alternatively, complete this form to contact one of our team and find out how we can solve your recruitment concerns.
Why Work with Us? Strategy Education – Romford
Our team has first-hand education experience, positively impacting our recruitment success.
Each school is assigned a dedicated consultant responsible for coordinating advertisements, conducting interviews, and evaluating candidate suitability, always striving to establish practical connections.
Our client-centric approach enables us to pinpoint applicants with the appropriate skills, experience, and values that align with your setting’s specific requirements.
At Strategy Education, we promise:
- Specialised education recruitment
- An extensive network of potential candidates and connections
- Competitive fees
Why trust us?
- Compliance – We are a named supplier for The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework.
- Availability – We are here around the clock to fill your vacancies according to your brief.
- Excellence – Our reputation for excellence in education has been earned through successfully recruiting supply, permanent and temporary staff across the region and nationwide.
- Community – We delight in showing appreciation for the local education community through sponsorships, such as the Thurrock Education Awards.
- Certification – We are a Recruitment and Employment Confederation Audited Gold Standard Accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
Early Career Teacher Romford Information
Romford is a lively town in Essex situated on the old Roman road between Colchester and London. It is part of the London Borough of Havering and is part of Greater London.
You will find a thriving outdoor market in the town centre every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday alongside vibrant shops, business and leisure centres which attract 21 million visitors a year.
As well as shopping, there are plenty of restaurants and cafés across the town and many popular nightlife venues.
The London Borough of Havering has 67 primary schools and 29 secondary schools. Independent schools make up 7% of the educational establishments.