We are calling all Newly Qualified Teachers. Strategy Education has lots of schools looking for an early career teacher. Colchester schools require permanent, temporary and supply staff immediately.
Finding your first job can be difficult, but we know many schools can offer the mentorship and support you need to kickstart your teaching career. Early Career teachers up for the challenge, please call us at Strategy Education.
We are a specialised education recruitment agency using our experiences in the sector to connect candidates with schools.
In Colchester, Essex and across the country, we have openings for:
- Early Career Teachers
- Qualified Teachers
- Unqualified Teachers
- Learning Support Assistants
- Teaching Assistants
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our Promise to Early Career Teachers – Colchester.
Strategy Education enables candidates to succeed by focusing on their unique qualities and skills.
- We identify relevant training opportunities.
- We help with CV writing to highlight appropriate experience and skills.
- We offer interview practice sessions to build confidence.
We will add you to our database of candidates to ensure you can connect faster with schools with appropriate vacancies.
In the meantime, why not gain maximum experience and retain some flexibility by signing up as a supply teacher for invaluable temporary work?
Our Promise to Schools Searching for an Early Career Teacher – Colchester
We understand how difficult recruiting and retaining good teachers can be and our schools’ unique challenges.
We believe employing an Early Career Teacher can benefit your setting considerably. Their enthusiasm and innovative ideas can inject much-needed vitality across the school. Take advantage of their up-to-date research to improve the curriculum and enhance existing teaching strategies.
We have built close links with essential ITT providers to help you connect with keen Early Career Teachers looking to begin their teaching journey.
You can also improve your school’s recruitment by accessing our valuable database of vetted candidates.
Our specialist consultants are eager to work with local schools. You can get in touch by phone at 0345 521 9987. Alternatively, complete this form to contact one of our team and find out how we can solve your recruitment concerns.
Why Work with Us? Strategy Education – Colchester
Our consultants bring first-hand experience working in education that ensures the recruitment process runs smoothly.
Schools are assigned a personal consultant who will arrange adverts, organise interviews and assess the suitability of candidates. They always aim to make successful connections.
Our client-centred approach allows us to identify applicants with matching skills, experience, and values to your setting’s requirements.
At Strategy Education, we promise:
- Specialised education recruitment
- An extensive network of potential candidates and connections
- Competitive fees
Why trust us?
- Compliance – We are a named supplier for The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework.
- Availability – We are here around the clock to fill your vacancies according to your brief.
- Excellence – Our reputation for excellence in education has been earned through successfully recruiting supply, permanent and temporary staff across the region and nationwide.
- Community – We delight in showing appreciation for the local education community through sponsorships, such as the Thurrock Education Awards.
- Certification – We are a Recruitment and Employment Confederation Audited Gold Standard Accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
Early Career Teacher Colchester Information
Colchester was gifted city status in 2022 by the Queen. Situated in Essex, it has a rich heritage and many historic places to visit.
Today, it is a modern, thriving city with an abundance of restaurants, shops and leisure facilities alongside many visitor attractions.
It is an ideal place to work and live, surrounded by picturesque villages and close to the coast.
There are many opportunities to find teaching positions with 55 schools in and around Colchester, including some independent and state schools.