Are you a newly qualified teacher? Strategy Education has a variety of openings for work as an early career teacher. Chelmsford schools require permanent, temporary and supply staff immediately.
Finding your first job can be challenging. Plenty of schools are looking to provide the mentorship and support you need to kickstart your teaching career. If you are ready for the challenge, please get in touch with us at Strategy Education.
We are a specialised education recruitment agency using our experiences in the sector to connect candidates and schools.
In Chelmsford, Essex and across the country, we have openings for:
- Early Career Teachers
- Qualified Teachers
- Unqualified Teachers
- Learning Support Assistants
- Teaching Assistants
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our Commitment to Early Career Teachers – Chelmsford.
Strategy Education works alongside candidates to help them succeed by focusing on their unique qualities and skills.
- We identify relevant training opportunities.
- We help with CV writing to highlight appropriate experience and skills.
- We offer interview practice sessions to build confidence.
We will add you to our database of candidates to ensure you can connect to schools with vacancies for Early Career Teachers.
While you wait, why not gain maximum experience while retaining flexibility by signing up as a supply teacher to cover in schools temporarily?
Our Commitment to Schools Wanting an Early Career Teacher – Chelmsford
At Strategy Education, we appreciate the unique challenges all schools are experiencing. We know how difficult recruiting and retaining good teachers can be.
We recommend considering how employing an Early Career Teacher can benefit your setting. They are enthusiastic and can provide new ideas to improve teaching across the school. Their up-to-date knowledge can provide a vital energy injection and help revitalise your curriculum.
We have built close links with essential ITT providers to help you connect with keen Early Career Teachers looking to begin their teaching journey.
You can also improve your school’s chances of success by accessing our valuable database of vetted candidates.
Our specialist consultants are eager to work with local schools. You can get in touch by phone at 0345 521 9987. Alternatively, complete this form to contact one of our team and find out how we can solve your recruitment concerns.
What makes Strategy Education Different? – Chelmsford
Why choose us? Our consultants take full advantage of their first-hand experience working in the education sector to help make the recruitment process run smoothly.
Schools are assigned a personal consultant who will arrange adverts, organise interviews and assess the suitability of candidates. They always aim to make successful connections.
Our client-focused approach allows us to pinpoint applicants with the right skills, experience, and values that match your setting’s ethos.
At Strategy Education, we promise:
- Specialised education recruitment
- An extensive network of potential candidates and connections
- Competitive fees
Why trust us?
- Compliance – We are a named supplier for The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework.
- Availability – We are here around the clock to fill your vacancies according to your brief.
- Excellence – Our reputation for excellence in education has been earned through successfully recruiting supply, permanent and temporary staff across the region and nationwide.
- Community – We delight in showing appreciation for the local education community through sponsorships, such as the Thurrock Education Awards.
- Certification – We are a Recruitment and Employment Confederation Audited Gold Standard Accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
Early Career Teacher Chelmsford Information
Chelmsford is a historic city in Essex. It is vibrant, with plenty of things to do for visitors and residents. You can enjoy shopping, outdoor activities, well-kept parks and a host of leisure activities in the city.
Chelmsford is renowned for its history, with the first monuments constructed in the Neolithic period. For over 800 years, it was a thriving market town until Queen Elizabeth declared it a city in 2012 for her diamond jubilee. You can find out more about its past in Chelmsford Museum.
Chelmsford has 62 primary schools, 14 state high schools and two private schools, providing many career opportunities.