If you are looking for NQT jobs in Surrey or need help filling a vacancy, get in touch with Strategy Education. We are one of the UK’s leading recruitment companies, with years of experience connecting Newly Qualified Teachers with schools in Surrey.
Our consultants will take the time to understand the unique attributes of all our candidates, to ensure the best job matches. We conduct comprehensive interviews to discover more about the individual’s interests, career objectives, personality, and qualifications.
Once complete, we can use our extensive database of schools across the region to match appropriate candidates to suitable positions. This is something we have completed for some of the country’s finest schools.
Strategy Education is only interested in the most talented, creative, and energetic NQTs. Because of this, candidates must go through a vetting process before being allowed to submit applications. This is part of our commitment to supporting the recruitment and retention of high quality and well-trained teaching staff.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our candidate services for NQT jobs
To give our candidates the best possible chance of finding NQT jobs, we provide them with the following services:
- Career advice – We can come up with a plan that identifies suitable NQT vacancies as well as long term opportunities for a successful career in education
- CV proofing and editing – To boost the chance of getting an interview, we will make sure your CV is professional, informative, and easy to understand
- Identifying NQT vacancies – We will match your skills, qualifications, and preferences to vacant positions in schools throughout Surrey
- Job interview preparation – If you do not have much experience in interviews, gain some extra confidence by answering some commonly asked questions in our mock job interview
Our client services for schools
To help education institutions find the best talent for vacant NQT positions, we provide them with the following services:
- A comprehensive recruitment strategy – To ensure your school always has access to high quality NQT talent, we can help you to develop a comprehensive strategy for your recruitment process
- Identify NQTs for part-time and full-time positions – Regardless of your school’s requirements, we can find the right candidates with the right qualities and skills
- Interview and understand NQT candidates– There is no danger of hearing from unsuitable NQT candidates, as we make sure only the top talent will be considered
- Finding NQTs for supply work – Strategy Education is more than happy to help you find NQTs interested in supply work
About Strategy Education
For greater reassurance and peace of mind, Strategy Education has gained the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Audited Education accreditation. This is the Gold Standard for education recruitment and covers everything from interviewing and advertising to credentialing.
Our passionate members of staff take great pride in offering career advice to candidates and strategy suggestions to schools. They thoroughly enjoy matching educators with institutions and like nothing more than helping Newly Qualified Teachers take their first steps in the industry.
Need further information about finding or filling NQT jobs in Surrey? Don’t hesitate to contact Strategy Education today on 0345 521 9987.