Strategy Education helps both candidates and clients with NQT jobs in Suffolk. As one of the UK’s leading education recruitment companies, we have the experience and expertise required to connect Newly Qualified Teachers with suitable schools.
Our team of consultants will learn as much as they can about candidates and expertly match their credentials with appropriate opportunities. This includes an extensive interview process, in which we will ask about the candidate’s interests, career objectives, personality, and qualifications for an accurate overview.
With this information, we can then use our strong industry connections with schools across Suffolk to seek out the very best job opportunities. Over the years, we have managed the recruitment requirements of the top ranking schools up and down the country.
Before being given the chance to submit a job application, all of our candidates undergo a thorough vetting process. Strategy Education is only interested in representing the most talented, creative, and energetic NQTs currently available.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates find NQT jobs
If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher, here’s how Strategy Education can help with your job seeking requirements:
- Plan your career – Our staff are always on hand to offer you career advice and will create a plan of action for finding NQT vacancies and further education opportunities in the future
- Write your CV – In order to impress employers, you need a CV that is professional, informative, and easy to understand. This is something we can provide assistance with.
- Identify potential vacancies – Thanks to a growing database of schools across Suffolk, we always know when vacancies become available and will let you know if an appropriate opportunity comes up
- Prepare you for interviews – By going through some commonly asked questions during a mock interview, your chances of getting a job will dramatically increase
How we help clients fill NQT jobs
If you are an education institution, here’s how Strategy Education can help you fill your current vacancies:
- Develop an extensive recruitment strategy – We are experts in recruitment strategy and will come up with a plan that always offers access to Newly Qualified Teachers
- Find NQTs for full-time and part-time work – Based on your own requirements, we will only identify and put forward NQTs with the right attributes
- Interview NQT candidates – You do not need to worry about hearing from unsuitable candidates, as our interview process will identify the strongest individuals possible
- Provide you with supply teachers – In addition to permanent staff, we can also provide you with NQTs interested in supply work
More about Strategy Education
For greater reassurance, Strategy Education has gained the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Audited Education accreditation, which covers all interviewing, advertising, and credentialing.
We also boast members of staff that thoroughly enjoy matching educators with institutions. They take great pride in helping Newly Qualified Teachers find their ideal job and are always forthcoming with career advice and suggestions about recruitment strategy.
If you would like to discover more about NQT jobs in Suffolk, get in touch with Strategy Education today on 0345 521 9987.