If you are looking for NQT jobs in Kent, let Strategy Education find your ideal role. We are a leading education recruitment company that connects Newly Qualified Teachers with schools across Kent and surrounding areas.
By learning as much as possible about NQTs, our team of experienced and proficient recruitment consultants can expertly match an individual’s unique attributes to potential job opportunities. Strategy Education also has a comprehensive interview process, which involves learning about the candidate’s interests, career objectives, personality, and qualifications before finding their perfect position.
Due to our strong relationships with schools throughout Kent, the NQTs on Strategy Education’s database will be offered some of the region’s very best job openings. We proudly boast NQT education vacancies with the finest schools in the country too.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates
The wide range of candidate services that our dedicated staff provides include:
- Career advice – We will come up with a plan of action that identifies NQT vacancies as well as further education opportunities for a long and successful career
- Curriculum Vitae preparation – We will tell you how to present a CV so that it is informative, professional, and easily understandable to improve your chances of getting an interview
- Finding suitable vacancies – We work with numerous schools across Kent that need Newly Qualified Teachers and will match up your skills, qualifications, and preferences accordingly
- Job interview preparation – We can help you prepare for potential employment by performing mock interviews and giving you details of the most common questions
How we help clients
The wide range of client services that our dedicated team provides include:
- Development of a comprehensive recruitment strategy – We can develop a strategy that ensures your school has access to Newly Qualified Teachers when you need them
- Identifying NQTs for full-time and part-time positions – We will spot Newly Qualified Teachers with the right attributes to excel at different types of schools
- Thoroughly interviewing and understanding candidates – We thoroughly interview candidates to ensure they are suitably qualified and possess the right personality traits for your school
- Finding Supply Teachers – If you simply require Newly Qualified Teachers for supply work, let us know and we will be more than happy to oblige
A little more about Strategy Education
Strategy Education has gained the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Audited Education accreditation. This gives you a guarantee that all interviewing, advertising, and credentialing is performed with the utmost professionalism.
We thoroughly enjoy matching educators with institutions and love it when Newly Qualified Teachers find their ideal job. Our friendly team also take great pride in their ability to offer career advice for candidates and recruitment strategies for clients.
If you would like Strategy Education to help out with your NQT job requirements, get in touch with us today on 0345 521 9987.