As a leading recruitment company for the education industry, Strategy Education can help find and fill NQT jobs in Hertfordshire. We aim to match Newly Qualified Teachers with the right roles in the right schools.
This is made possible by our team of experienced and knowledgeable consultants, who will take the time to learn about every individual’s unique attributes before putting them forward for job opportunities. We also have an extensive interview process, which will ask the candidate about their interests, career objectives, personality, and qualifications.
Strategy Education has built strong relationships with schools across Hertfordshire, meaning that NQTs on our database will have access to the region’s very best job opportunities. We have even handled the recruitment requirements of the country’s top ranking schools.
In our commitment to helping schools find the most talented, creative, and energetic NQTs on the job market, we always ensure that each candidate undergoes a full vetting process prior to any application submission.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Candidates looking to find NQT jobs
Here is what you can benefit from if you choose Strategy Education to take care of your job search:
- Career guidance – In addition to coming up with a plan to help you find NQT vacancies, we can also offer long term advice for a successful career in education
- Curriculum Vitae preparation – To stand the best chance of getting a job, we will make sure that your Curriculum Vitae is professional, informative, and easy to understand
- Finding suitable NQT vacancies – Thanks to our connections with schools across Hertfordshire, we will match your skills, qualifications, and preferences to suitable NQT vacancies
- Getting you job interview ready – Along with going through common questions, we will also give you a mock interview to improve your confidence and competence
Clients looking to fill NQT jobs
Here is what you can benefit from if you choose Strategy Education to help fill current job vacancies:
- Development of an extensive recruitment strategy – With a recruitment strategy, you can ensure your school always has access to Newly Qualified Teachers when you need them
- Finding NQTs for full-time and part-time positions – We are always on the look out for NQTs with the right qualities for our database of schools
- Putting NQT candidates through a vetting process – Our staff will thoroughly interview candidates in order to ensure they have the right qualifications and personality for your school
- A talented pool of supply teachers – We can also put you in contact with Newly Qualified Teachers looking for supply work
About Strategy Education
Strategy Education is passionate about matching educators with institutions and love nothing more than assisting Newly Qualified Teachers find their perfect job. Our friendly and adept staff take great pride in offering career advice to candidates and recruitment strategies to clients.
For your peace of mind, Strategy Education holds the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Audited Education accreditation. This offers a guarantee that all interviewing, advertising, and consulting is performed to the highest standards.
If you would like Strategy Education to help out with NQT jobs in Hertfordshire, contact us today on 0345 521 9987.