If you need help finding or filling NQT jobs in Cambridge, get in touch with Strategy Education. We are a specialist recruitment company for the education industry, passionate about connecting Newly Qualified Teachers with schools in Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Our experienced consultants will learn as much as possible about NQTs and match their specific talents to suitable job placements. This includes a comprehensive interview process, where we will ask questions about the candidate’s interests, career objectives, personality, and qualifications.
Thanks to our strong relationships with schools across Cambridge and the surrounding region, NQTs will have ample job opportunities to choose from. In the past, we have handled the recruitment requirements for some of the country’s finest schools.
Prior to any application submissions, each candidate must undergo a full vetting process. This is to ensure only the most talented, creative, and energetic Newly Qualified Teachers make it onto our database.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with NQT jobs
When it comes to helping job candidates with NQT vacancies, we can provide the following services:
- Career advice – To build the foundations of a long and successful career in education, we will provide you with advice about NQT vacancies and further teaching opportunities
- Polishing up your CV – We know what employers look for in a CV and will make sure yours is professional, informative, yet easy to understand
- Identifying NQT job vacancies – Our network of connections across Cambridgeshire means we can match your skills, qualifications, and preferences to the right schools and vacancies
- Job interview preparation – To give you greater confidence, we will put you through a mock job interview and go over some commonly asked questions
Helping clients with NQT jobs
When it comes to helping education institutions with NQT vacancies, we can provide the following services:
- Creating a comprehensive recruitment strategy – Our carefully devised recruitment strategy means you will always have access to Newly Qualified Teachers as and when required
- Identify NQTs for full-time and part-time positions – Whenever we get an NQT with the right qualities for your school, we will let you know
- Interviewing and understanding NQT candidates – Our interview and vetting process means only candidates with the most suitable skills will be considered for vacancies at your school
- Finding NQTs wanting supply work – If you only need NQTs for supply work, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help out
What you need to know about Strategy Education
We are very proud of our REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Audited Education accreditation, which is considered the Gold Standard for education recruitment. This ensures the utmost in professionalism and proficiency for interviewing, advertising, and credentialing.
Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff have years of experience putting Newly Qualified Teachers forward for appropriate job vacancies. They are also extremely passionate about matching educators with institutions, providing career advice, and offering assistance with recruitment strategies.
For more information about NQT jobs in Cambridge and the surrounding region, get in touch with Strategy Education today on 0345 521 9987.